Hi, It’s Porch Time!
Another Hot Day here in Western MA. The weather man promised a cool down by this afternoon but he was wrong! It’s a Humid 88 degrees!
It’s taking a toll on poor Sienna girl. She’s not to interested in eating today.
So…….. Do you have a white powdery, mold, mildew on your plants? I noticed it on my indoor ones when I was bringing them outside to the porch.
First on my orange tree and then my Brush Cherry bonsai tree…… I googled it and found its a mold from spores in the air. It attacks new growth and could eventually kill a plant. It contagious to near by plants. It gave a few home remedies and I chose this one…..
9 parts Water to 1 part Milk, put It in a spray bottle and mist plant. Only do it once a week!!! More could cause a different mold to grow….. Do it once a week till it’s gone.
So far so good on my plants. Ive only sprayed my plants once. I can still see some residue of the mold but no new mold.
I’ll keep you posted…..
Till next time……